Welcome to day five of our Relax, Reset & Rejuvenate Program. It’s Free – just Sign-up for our newsletter here to be the first in the know for any programs we do!
Congratulations – your are well on your way towards Wellness and Healing for your Ultimate Life full of Vitality, Abundance and Balance! Thanks for joining our challenge – it has been an honor to lead you in this unfolding of your true self and into healing!
The key is to be as detailed as possible- focusing on the positives – what you’ve come through, the strength that you’ve gained and the wisdom you can apply to the rest of your life.
- Day 1 – Forgiveness Letter
- Day 2 – What does your ideal life look like?
- Day 3 – What does your ideal health look like?
- Day 4 – What does your ideal weekday look like?
- Day 5 – What does your ideal weekend look like?
Grab your Journal today and great cup of coffee or tea and begin writing. Today begin by celebrating that you’re about to complete your 5th day of challenge!
This is one of my favorites because who doesn’t love the weekend? I have always loved weekends especially Saturday mornings – the way the light beams in to your breakfast table – the fact that you don’t have to rush making your delicious breakfast or maybe it’s the only day you actually make a warm breakfast. I love that you get an extra pep indoor step because you know you have the opportunity to do anything you want that day and you still have one more day till you go back to work.
*What do you love about weekends? What would you add to your weekend to make it even better?
So close your eyes and begin to think about what your ideal weekend would look like. With as much detail, even in colors, tastes, smells and flavors – describe your ideal weekend. Begin unfolding what you really want in life. You can take it slow. The goal is not to get it perfect but to just begin to give yourself permission to go after your dreams.
Begin by thinking about what you ultimate weekend would look like if you worked at your ideal job? Lived in your dream home? How would you feel if you could go on a new adventure each weekend or you had at least one fun, fulfilling thing to do each weekend?
If you are tight on time just set a timer for 3-5 minutes and just do a little bit – and come back to it later if you have time.
Suggestions to Ask Yourself,
- What does my ideal weekend look like?
- Starting from when I wake up what would I be doing, seeing, feeling?
- Would I make my my breakfast at home or meet someone each day to eat?
- Would I work get dressed up or stay in my PJs all day?
- Or would I go for a long walk, get inspiration and work from home in my pajamas?
- What would my disposition be like? Joy, Excited, Relaxed, Free?
- Would I be going somewhere to help someone or an organization with something?
- If I could change anything, what would be different? (keep a positive spin on it – no listing what you don’t want but what you DO want)
- How can I get the support I need to become my healthiest and happiest in my lifestyle?
- What is holding me back?
- What are simple, smart goals I can set to get back on the wagon to be full of vitality, abundance and balance in the my health and lifestyle?
If you’re looking for support in health and wellness let me help you get the support that you need! I have openings for a FREE CONSULTATION for you to share your goals and where you may need more balance and we can see if we would be a good fit to work together.
Stay up-to-date with our programs and get amazing recipes & support here: www.elizabethmcdow.com
Check out out brand new boards on Pinterest too!
Cheers to Your Vabulous Life!