Welcome to 2015! The Holidays are fresh over and it’s time to get back into the swing of things and get focused again, so on that note, Happy New Year!
I’m sure you’ve heard that a million times this year already. Does the new year really make much of a difference to you in your life? Or do you really just feel conditioned to set new goals for the new year because that’s just what we’re used to? Either way its great to re-evaluate where you are when the new year comes around and what you would like to do for the next year.
I tend to set new goals every 2 -3 months to keep myself motivated and refreshed.
I am so excited to be back in the swing of things and focusing on what I want for the future I’m visualizing just a few key goals I have already set into motion this year. So now that I’m moved and back up on my feet I am definitely setting my vision for this year.
Here are some of my goals so you can follow along!
1. This year I will publish my first book! Yay! I’m getting unbelievable feedback on my book including so many who cannot wait to read it. I will release more info soon so stay tuned.
2. Living in my new city I know there are so many new people to meet and to help me with some of my projects! I will be looking out for people to collaborate with in the arts industry and also in health and wellness.
3. I’ll be performing quite a bit more and looking for opportunites to get out of my comfort zone and learn new things to keep life fresh and fun!
4. This year I will also be focusing more on self-care.
5. Fitness! I am thrilled that I have the opportunity to workout in a fabulous gym this year and will see some amazing results.
6. This year we’ll be having guest bloggers and posts on the blog with encouragement, experiences and advice relevant to you. All are hand chosen to give you what I know you’ll love and what you’ve been wanting to hear!
7. Lastly- I’ve set some really fun things in motion to do for my 30th birthday to celebrate with some of my best friends! A few things include being very high up in the air… This makes me a little nervous but it will be fun!
Here’s a fun video as a hint .
Maybe I can attend this fun event here in Texas.
Please share with me some of your goals and how you intend to make this year phenomenal!
Cheers to Your Vabulous Life!
Elizabeth McDow is a Holistic Health Coach who studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition with a background in musical theater, opera, and German studies. She loves to sing, dance, cook, and socialize with friends and family. Empowering and encouraging others to go after and realize their dreams is the heartbeat of her practice as she works with performing artist’s to get their Performer’s Edge while staying fit, healthy, and happy. This year she will publish her first book tailored to helping performing artists become the best version of themselves they can be so they can realize their dreams. Also a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners she writes for a local chapter of the Huntington’s Disease Society of America’s Newsletter.