Welcome to day three of our Relax, Reset & Rejuvenate Program. It’s Free – just Sign-up for our newsletter here to be the first in the know for any programs we do!
Congratulations – you’ve begun an amazing journey towards Wellness and Healing for your Ultimate Life full of Vitality, Abundance and Balance! Thanks for joining our challenge – it has been an honor to lead you in this unfolding of your true self and into healing!
The key is to be as detailed as possible- focusing on the positives – what you’ve come through, the strength that you’ve gained and the wisdom you can apply to the rest of your life.
- Day 1 – Forgiveness Letter
- Day 2 – What does your ideal life look like?
- Day 3 – What does your ideal health look like?
- Day 4 – What does your ideal weekday look like?
- Day 5 – What does your ideal weekend look like?
Grab your Journal today and great cup of coffee or tea and begin writing. Today begin by celebrating that you are moving into day three of the challenge and that you have super successful so far!
Next close your eyes and begin to think about what your ideal health would look like. With as much detail, even in colors, tastes, smells and flavors – describe your health. Begin unfolding what you really want in life. You can take it slow. The goal is not to get it perfect but to just begin to give yourself permission to go after your dreams.
Begin by thinking about what you ultimate day would look like if you feel rested, energized and had mental clarity. What aspects of health do you desire?
If you are tight on time just set a timer for 3-5 minutes and just do a little bit – and come back to it later if you have time.
Suggestions to Ask Yourself,
- What does my ideal health look like?
- How do I really want to feel?
- How will I feel when I actually get a good night’s sleep on a regular basis?
- How will my job be affected by my amazing health?
- Will my health allow me to do more for others?
- How will me feeling my best affect my family?
- If there something I’d be able to do since now I’m feeling my best?
- If I could change anything, what would be different? (keep a positive spin on it – no listing what you don’t want but what you DO want)
- How can I get the support I need to become my healthiest and happiest?
- What is holding me back?
- What are simple, smart goals I can set to get back on the wagon to be full of vitality, abundance and balance in the my health and lifestyle?
If you’re looking for support in health and wellness let me help you get the support that you need! I have openings for a FREE CONSULTATION for you to share your goals and where you may need more balance and we can see if we would be a good fit to work together.
Stay up-to-date with our programs and get amazing recipes & support here: www.elizabethmcdow.com
Check out out brand new boards on Pinterest too!
Cheers to Your Vabulous Life!